Some of you are having trouble loading your game and are getting stuck here:
There seems to be an issue when getting your saved game from Google and Apple. We are waiting on Google to make an update in their Google Play store, but in the mean time here is a temporary fix for the issue. It involves clearing the app data which I explain below for Android and Apple. This should getting you playing again.
1. Completely Uninstall the game.
2. Clear the App Data (in the Settings).
3. Reinstall the game.
When opening the game again after that you will be requested to make a Save Selection between Cloud and Local (the Local Save will show only a New Game).
At that point, please select Cloud Save to retrieve your progression.
HOW TO CLEAR APP DATA ON ANDROID:
1. Head to the Settings menu. (This can be done by tapping the cog icon in your notification shade.)
2. Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the app that you want to clear the cache or data for.
3. Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available (pictured above).
HOW TO CLEAR APP DATA FOR iOS:
1. Tap Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage.
2. Tap Manage Storage.
3. Tap an item in Documents and Data.
4. Slide unwanted items to the left and tap Delete.
5. Tap Edit > Delete All to remove all the app’s data.
This may help some users get back in the game. Hope this works. We are reading every bug report and working frantically to fix things. Thank you so much for playing and sharing your bug reports.